Ci-dessous un appel à communications de l’Association européenne de l’enseignement du chinois.
Rappel : Tout membre de l’AFPC est membre de droit de l’AEEC.
欧洲汉语教学协会 EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION OF CHINESE TEACHING ASSOCIATION EUROPEENNE DE L’ENSEIGNEMENT DU CHINOIS
1. 用 MS Word 文档，分两页：第一页写清摘要的议题和题目、2-3 个关键词、作者姓名、工作单位以及联系方式（含电子邮箱）。第二页为摘要正文（含题目），中文字数在300 字左右，英文 400 词左右（A4 纸一页以内），中、英文均可，但请不要写作者姓名。
3. 请以电子邮件的附件发至 （具体邮箱将在十月的会议第二号通知中公布）
论文摘要提交截止日期：2022 年12月 31 日
论文入选通知（电子邮件）：2023 年 1 月 31 日前
论文报告人确认参会并网上注册截止日期：2023年2 月 28日
非论文报告人网上注册参会截止日期 : 2023 年 3月 15 日
研讨会注册费 100 欧元，欧洲汉语教学会员 25 欧元，在读研究生和网上参会注册费为75欧元。会议注册费包括会议材料和茶歇。其它费用自理。
The 4th International Symposium of the European Association
of Chinese Teaching (EACT)
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow : Chinese Language Education in Secondary and Higher Education from a Multilingual and Multicultural Perspective
CALL FOR PAPERS (No 1)
The European Association of Chinese Teaching (EACT) organises an international symposium every two years in different countries in Europe, with the aim to strengthen academic exchanges among practitioners and scholars in Europe and all around the world, to jointly discuss academic issues of common concern, and to promote the development of teaching Chinese as a second language as an academic discipline. The first symposium was held at Eötvös Loránd University in Budapest, Hungary in 2017, the second at University College Dublin, Ireland in 2019, and the third at the University of Minho in Braga, Portugal in 2021. EACT is now pleased to announce that the 4th symposium will be held at the University of Southampton, UK on the 21st to 23rd of April 2023.
The 4th international symposium will be jointly organised by the EACT, the University of Southampton and its Confucius Institute. The theme of the symposium is “Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow : Chinese Language Education in Secondary and Higher Education from a Multilingual and Multicultural Perspective”, reflecting and continuing the common underlying theme of all three previous symposia of the EACT, that is, “regionality and internationality in the development of teaching Chinese as a second language as an academic discipline”. This year, the symposium will focus on the past development, the current situation and future trends of Chinese language education in national education systems, particularly in schools, and in institutions of higher education in Europe and elsewhere. The development of both theories and practices of teaching Chinese as a second language in Europe and beyond, as well as their impact on and insights into the development of teaching Chinese as second language as an academic discipline will be explored so as to better promote the discipline and keep it up to date.
The UK is one of the leading countries in Europe in terms of the development and scale of Chinese language education with a long history. The 4th symposium at the University of Southampton welcomes colleagues and postgraduate students from Europe and all around the world who are interested in the theme of this symposium to participate and share their academic research and teaching experiences looking at the past, the present and future of Chinese language education in different countries in Europe and the world. It is also an opportunity to explore the relationship between “International Chinese Language Education” and teaching Chinese as a second language in a multilingual and multicultural environment through exchange and reflections, and to contribute to the theoretical development of our discipline and the enhancement of good teaching practices with research and suggestions.
A scientific committee will be set up to conduct anonymous review of the submitted abstracts, and the author of the accepted abstract will present the paper in the relevant panel (each presentation is 20 minutes, including Q&A time) at the symposium.
DATE, VENUE AND WORKING LANGUAGES
21st to 23rd of April 2023, University of Southampton, United Kingdom. Presentations and papers can be presented either in Chinese or English.
MAIN FIELDS OF THE SYMPOSIUM INCLUDE :
1. Chinese language education and policy in different national education systems
2. Teaching and learning of Chinese both as a degree and as a course for different pur-poses and research in higher education
3. Chinese language teacher education and professional development and research in different countries
4. Development, publication of Chinese language teaching materials and research in different countries
5. Research and development of Chinese language education syllabus in home countries
6. Role, application and models of information and communication technologies (ICT) in Chinese language education and research in different countries
7. Research on Chinese learners, such as their background, motivation and implications for and impact on Chinese learning and teaching
8. Chinese language proficiency standards and assessment in different education sys-tems
THE FORM OF SYMPOSIUM
The symposium will be held in a hybrid mode of both offline and online, however the number of online sessions may be limited.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND REQUIREMENTS
1. A Microsoft Word document consisting of two pages. The first page should contain the field and title of the abstract, two to three keywords, the author’s name, institution and contact details (including email address). The second page is the abstract with the title but should not include the name of the author, either in Chinese or in English. The abstract should be approximately 300 words in Chinese or about 400 words in English (up to one A4 page).
2. Each person can submit only one abstract as an independent. It is possible to submit one other abstract as a co-author.
3. Abstracts should be sent as an email attachment to (the actual email address will be announced in the second notice of the conference in October). Please note that no other submissions will be accepted for this symposium.
4. Online registration and payment methods will be announced in a subsequent notice..
Deadline for abstract submission : 31st December 2022
Notification of paper selection (by email) : by 31st January 2023
Deadline for paper presenters to confirm participation and register online : 28th February 2023
Deadline for non-paper presenters to register online : 15th March 2023
The registration fee for the symposium is €100, €25 for EACT members, and €75 for current postgraduate students and online participants. The registration fee includes conference materials and refreshment breaks. Participants are responsible for all other expenses.
Email address of the Symposium Secretariat (to be published in the second notice of the conference in October)